1-day LC & LC-MS Sample Preparation, Calibration Standards, Sample Properties & Data Analysis, £280 + VAT
Day 3 of the Complete LC & LC-MS and the Practical Essentials of LC & LC-MS courses.
If you are only interested in finding out more about Sample preparation, calibration standards, sample properties (analyte chemical structure) & data analysis for liquid chromatography and LC-MS, then please attend this one day course.
What will you learn on this course?
A whole range of sample preparation techniques which can be applied are covered in detail, including the theory, optimisation and applications. The techniques include filtration; enrichment & dilution; standards prepared in matrix; Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE); Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE); QuECHERS and protein precipitation methods.
This is followed by information on calibration standards (internal and external standards) and the incorporation of quality control samples for quantitation methods.
The final part of this 1-day course looks at data analysis and the reasons for performing the analysis, including measures to ensure repeatability and reproducibility. This will cover qualitative analysis, identification, quantitation and semi-quantitation.
- You will learn about sample preparation, the preparation of calibration standards and sample properties.
- You will learn how to undertake data analysis for quantification and qualitative analysis.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited LC experience, wish to learn about these particular areas or would like to brush-up on your knowledge then this is the course for you.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography and LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for any 1-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for any 1-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.