In response to the current global situation with Coronavirus and the limitations on travel, we are working hard to continue to support you with our high-quality analytical training and are very pleased to now be able to deliver some of our training courses online.
Virtual classroom training
Keep your professional development on track and enhance your knowledge and skills with virtual classroom training courses.
These courses provide the same interactive experience as our classroom courses with online classes in small, focused groups.
Benefit from our expertise - our courses offer real-time support through questions and answers and detailed explanations.
You will get to see the individual instrument components with explanations of each part and opportunities to ask questions.
Why choose our online courses?
- Small group sizes for maximum support for each delegate
- Delivered by practising analytical chemists with current skills
- Affordable and convenient – no travel time and costs
- Exercises provided (where these form part of the course)
- Certificate of attendance provided
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Many of our training courses are approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
Courses available online:
- Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS
- Complete GC & GC-MS
- Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS
- Complete HPLC & LC-MS
- Absolute Basics of ICP-OES & ICP-MS
- Absolute Basics of Deconvolution
- Applied Deconvolution (NIST AMDIS)
- Applied Method Validation
- Applied Interpretation of GC-MS Mass Spectra
- Comprehensive GC-MS Software Training (Agilent MassHunter)
- Comprehensive GC-MS Software Training (Agilent MSD ChemStation)