We provide training to "bridge the gap", bringing experience of all aspects of the customer: supplier interface from both sides, providing an insight into the needs of each. We work with both the analysts who use the GC instrumentation and the instrument manufacturers, by providing generic, manufacturer or software specific; theoretical, hardware, software; method development, maintenance and troubleshooting training and consultancy, enabling you to get the best out of your analytical systems.
Our expertise includes the following techniques. However, our knowledge can be applied to any scientific instrument. If the technique you are interested in isn't listed here, please contact us and we'll see if we can help.
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS, GC-ToFMS)
- Multi-Dimensional GC (2D, GCxGC, GCxGC-ToFMS, heart-cutting)
- Large Volume Injection (LVI)
- Programmable Temperature Vaporisers (PTV)
- Selective Discrimination
- Thermal Desorption and Extraction (TD)
- Pyrolysis (Py)
- Static and Dynamic Headspace (SHS, DHS)
- Purge and Trap (P&T)
- Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Solid Phase Micro-extraction (SPME, SBSE)
- Automated sample preparation
Feedback from our clients:
"Diane is an internationally recognized expert on the application of GC/MS to modern analytical problems. Her extensive technical knowledge of GCXGC-TOFMS, together with that of her team at Anthias Consulting, enabled me to successfully undertake the analysis and identification of new and emerging contaminants in highly complex environmental sample extracts for my PhD studies. The facilities at the Open University are excellent and I would recommend anyone with a method development requirement, complex or otherwise, to contact Diane in the first instance."