- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Advanced
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals in the laboratory
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £499 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course is designed to introduce the fundamental concepts of GC+GC with the operation of the Agilent Deans Switch flow modulator. It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software and hardware lab exercises to give you comprehensive training.
This course includes an introduction to heart-cutting gas chromatography; selection and installation of the column set into the CFT device; development of the method and analysis of the data.
Who is this course for?
This course is for someone experienced in gas chromatography. If you have difficult and complex samples and wish to explore improving the resolution of your work through heart-cutting, then you should attend this course.