*Despite travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we can still support you with Virtual Classroom Training and Remote Consultancy in Troubleshooting.*
The source of problems can be from a multitude of different areas in an analytical system. With our in-depth expertise in gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, spectroscopy and related techniques we can identify the problem by considering every aspect of your system, many of which people from other backgrounds may not consider.
We can support you in a number of ways:
You may need our help for:
- Service or maintenance problems.
- Instrument hardware or software problems.
- Chemical or physical problems: considering the chemistry of the sample, matrix and analytes and looking at every step from sample collection to analyte detection.
- Application problem: incorrect selection of instrument, techniques or consumables.
- Method problem: parameters not correctly optimised.
- Once the problem(s) have been identified, we work closely with you to correct them. This will inevitably will include some aspect of training to improve knowledge in that particular area for the future.
- Our knowledge of troubleshooting is reflected in our high quality troubleshooting training courses that can be taught virtually, on or offsite. We also frequently work with our partner's service engineers, to provide an independent, chemistry and applications perspective to solve the most difficult problems.
If you have an instrument or method problem, please contact us to arrange a call to discuss how we can help you.