We are pleased to now offer some of our training courses online. These virtual classes provide the same interactive experience as our face-to-face classroom courses with delegates able to see the individual instrument components with explanations of each part and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Virtual classroom training
Our virtual classroom training courses are live, instructor-led, interactive courses.
The courses we currently have available are:
- Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS
- Complete GC & GC-MS
- Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS
- Complete HPLC & LC-MS
- Absolute Basics of ICP-OES & ICP-MS
- Absolute Basics of Deconvolution
- Applied Deconvolution (NIST AMDIS)
- Applied Method Validation
- Applied Interpretation of GC-MS Mass Spectra
- Comprehensive GC-MS Software Training (Agilent MassHunter)
- Comprehensive GC-MS Software Training (Agilent MSD ChemStation)
Register your interest for our online training courses.
We also have a number of online presentations and webinars available, see the webinars in our resources section of our website.