Our virtual courses provide the same interactive experience as our face-to-face classroom courses with delegates able to see the individual instrument components with explanations of each part and plenty of opportunities to ask live questions.
Many of our Virtual Classroom courses are now available On-demand!
Courses which are available on-demand have a purple button to book on each course page - view a list of all our training courses.
Our LIVE Virtual Classroom courses offer a fully interactive experience including:
- Lobby area where delegates can get set-up ready for training, download useful information, etc.
- Classroom including presentation area, high definition video feed of the trainer, Q&A and chat boxes.
- Delegates can ask questions at any time; either by using their microphone or by typing into the Q&A box. Many of our delegates have also enjoyed the chat box as a quick and easy way to interact.
- Large HD video feed of the trainer when demonstrating instrument parts and consumables, including a whole instrument for one of our courses.
- Interactions area including virtual whiteboard for drawings and explanations.
- Screenshare for software demonstrations and exercises. When applicable delegates can also perform software exercises on their own PCs if they have the software available to them.
Many of our training courses are approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
How does the virtual classroom training work?
You will be provided with a link to access the virtual classroom and the training course will be presented live at the scheduled time. If for any reason you miss the live course, you will be provided with a one-time link to access a recording of the course and can submit any questions via email.
We also have a number of online presentations and webinars available, see the webinars in our resources section of our website.