What is advanced level training?
We offer a range of courses covering advanced techniques. To attend these advanced courses you must have fundamental knowledge of the relevant base technique, whether that is gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry or inductively couple plasma.
As well as teaching the courses below both onsite and offsite, we can give tailored and bespoke training and consultancy on any technique aimed at any experience level - contact us.
Mass Spectral Interpretation training
- 1-day Absolute Basics of Deconvolution
- 2-day Applied Deconvolution (ACD/Labs MS Workbook Suite with IXCR)
- 1-day Applied Deconvolution (Agilent DRS)
- 1-day Applied Deconvolution (Markes TargetView)
- 2-day Applied Deconvolution (NIST AMDIS)
- 2-day Advanced Applied Deconvolution (ACD/Labs MS Workbook Suite with advanced IXCR features)
Sample preparation for gas chromatography and liquid chromatography training
- 5-day Hands-on Sample Preparation for GC & GC-MS
- Hands-on Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Hands-on Derivatisation
GC injection techniques training
- 2-day Hands-on Advanced Injection for GC & GC-MS
Comprehensive two dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC) training
- 2-day Hands-on GCxGC
- 2-day Comprehensive GCxGC Software Training (Zoex GCImage)
- 1-day Comprehensive GCxGC Advanced Software Training (Zoex GCImage)
- 2-day Comprehensive GCxGC Software Training (Leco ChromaTOF)
Splitters, Backflushing and Heart-cutting training