- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Advanced
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using ACD/Labs MS Workbook Suite with IXCR software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
What will you learn on this course?
This two day basic course teaches you how to use the powerful ACD/Labs software focusing on the ACD/Labs MS Workbook Suite with IXCR. The course will present the two main workflows of the software in performing identification & deconvolution of your GC-MS data. You will process and analyse chromatograms and interpret analytical data with structural verification & assignment.
If you have complex samples, learn about using your analytical resolution with mass spectral deconvolution to unravel your mixed mass spectra for confirmation and identification. The course mixes 50% presentations with 50% practical exercises using the software to get a good grasp of its capabilities.
- You will learn about analytical resolution in mass spectrometry
- You will learn how to operate ACD/Labs' Spectrus Processor and DB software for the processing of complex spectra
- You will learn how deconvolution works with the ACD/Labs software
- You will gain practical experience in performing deconvolution to obtain cleaned-up mass spectra
- You will learn and gain practical experience in using various parts of the ACD/Labs Spectrus Processor and DB software
- You will learn of the benefits of using ACD/Labs Spectrus Processor software for processing GC-MS data
Who is this course for?
If you need to understand how to use the ACD/Labs tools for processing and interpretation of analytical data then this is the course for you. This course is for someone who has fundamental knowledge of GC-MS and has or is interested in the ACD/Labs software.
If you would like a more advanced version of the course, please select the 2-day Advanced Applied Deconvolution (ACD/Labs MS Workbook Suite with advanced IXCR features) course.
This course requires fundamental knowledge of GC-MS and some background in understanding mass spectra.
Contact us to book this course