*Despite travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we can still support you with Virtual Classroom Training and Remote Consultancy in Method Development.*
We have extensive experience in method development and can help lead the way to more productive methods and improved quality of results. Accurate, robust and efficient methods result in both high throughput and high quality sample analyses.
We can support you in a number of ways:
As well as our virtual and face-to-face 1-day GC & GC-MS Method Development and 1-day LC & LC-MS Method Development courses, we offer method development or training in method development on your site, to help you develop and fully optimise your methods. Wherever you are in the process of method development we can help!
- Be considering a new method and need help with selecting the techniques and instrumentation. This could be from an independent assessment of the different techniques available to advising on or attending instrument demonstrations with you.
- Know which instrument and technique to use, but not sure where to get started to develop the method as efficiently as possible.
- Have made a start on method development but have got stuck, maybe can't see all analytes required, can't obtain a suitable separation or sensitivity, etc.
- Be unsure how to validate the method now that you have developed it.
- Have developed the method, but it isn't reaching the required performance.
- Need help troubleshooting the method and application.
We can help as little or as much as you like, for example by:
- Initially offering training on the techniques required for the method, along with how to develop a method.
- Regularly visiting you throughout your method development to review results, offer advice and develop a plan for the next step of method development or validation.
- Performing the whole method development and validation for you.
- See theoretical and physical tasks demonstrated for you in a virtual classroom.
- Reviewing your method and data, then making recommendations.
Please contact us to arrange a call to discuss how we can help you.