Day 4 of the Complete GC & GC-MS course and Day 1 of The GC & GC-MS Clinic course.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
If you are only interested in finding out more about GC & GC-MS Method Development and Advanced Techniques for Difficult Samples then please attend this one day course.
What will you learn on this course?
First, the method development process, how to test the method and method optimisation are examined in detail. This knowledge, along with the basic knowledge of GC acquired in days 1-3 are then put to the test in case studies.
The last part of the day covers a brief introduction to some advanced techniques that can be used for difficult or complex samples and include deconvolution, GCxGC and chemometrics.
- You will learn strategies for method development
- You will get an introduction to GC & MS advanced techniques
Who is this course for?
Before attending this one day course you should have a good knowledge of gas chromatography and the techniques covered in days 1-3.
To gain the full knowledge of gas chromatography it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for any 1-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for any 1-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.