Sample Preparation Training Courses
Generic laboratory-based, hands-on training courses:
Sample preparation for GC & GC-MS and HPLC & LC-MS
- 1-day Hands-on Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE)
- 1-day Hands-on Derivatisation
- 1-day Hands-on Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE)
- 1-day Hands-on Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction (SPME)
Sample preparation for GC & GC-MS
You can attend all 5 days of the course for a complete training solution covering these 5 sample preparation techniques for GC or GC-MS.
Alternatively, you can attend individual courses for specific training on each technique.
- 5-day Hands-on Sample Preparation for GC & GC-MS
The 5-day Hands-on Sample Preparation for GC & GC-MS and the individual 1-day courses have been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
Classroom-based training courses:
- 5-day Complete GC & GC-MS