1-day LC & LC-MS Troubleshooting & Maintenance, £220 + VAT
Day 5 of the Complete LC & LC-MS course and Day 2 of The LC & LC-MS Clinic course.
If you are only interested in finding out more about LC and LC-MS Troubleshooting and Maintenance then please attend this one day course.
What will you learn on this course?
First, the course looks at clean-up procedures for difficult samples. The parts of the LC & MS system requiring maintenance, how often and how to identify when maintenance is required are then covered in detail.
Following on from this we look at preparing for problems, how to identify problems and the troubleshooting process. This knowledge, along with the basic knowledge of LC & LC-MS acquired in days 1-3, are then put to the test in practical exercises on troubleshooting chromatograms through the final part of the day.
- You will recognise areas requiring maintenance on the instrument.
- You will learn the logical steps of instrument troubleshooting.
- You will troubleshoot problematic chromatograms.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this one day course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS and the techniques covered in days 1-3.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for any 1-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for any 1-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.