Day 5 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS course and Day 2 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic course.
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom, with instrument parts & consumables to handle
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Online training | The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £280 + VAT per delegate
If you are only interested in finding out more about HPLC and LC-MS Troubleshooting and Maintenance then please attend this one day course.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
What will you learn on this course?
First, the course looks at clean-up procedures for difficult samples. The parts of the LC & MS system requiring maintenance, how often and how to identify when maintenance is required are then covered in detail.
Following on from this we look at preparing for problems, how to identify problems and the troubleshooting process. This knowledge, along with the basic knowledge of HPLC & LC-MS acquired in days 1-3, are then put to the test in practical exercises on troubleshooting chromatograms through the final part of the day.
- You will recognise areas requiring maintenance on the instrument.
- You will learn the logical steps of instrument troubleshooting.
- You will troubleshoot problematic chromatograms.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this one day course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS and the techniques covered in days 1-3.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.