- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Advanced
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Markes TargetView software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
What will you learn on this course?
This one day classroom based course teaches you the theory of how to use the Markes TargetView software to process your GC-MS data through presentations and demonstrations by the course instructor.
- You will learn about analytical resolution in mass spectrometry
- You will learn how to operate Markes TargetView software for the processing of complex spectra
- You will learn how deconvolution works with the Markes TargetView software
- You will learn about the various types of mass spectral deconvolution analysis in Markes TargetView
- You will learn of the benefits of using Markes TargetView software for processing GC-MS data
Who is this course for?
If you need to understand how deconvolution works with the Markes TargetView software, then come along and learn from this course. This course is for someone who has fundamental knowledge of GC-MS.
Contact us to book this course