- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Advanced
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Zoex GCImage
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £499 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
This one-day course, run in conjunction with JSB who provide the software, will focus on the advanced features of Zoex GCImage software, such as CLIC expressions, high resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) tools, Image Viewer data examination and MS/MS data processing.
By experimenting with some previously acquired high resolution ToF data, the course will review Mass defect analysis, Elemental Analysis and HRMS Calibration. The data for HR calibration will review on a Calibrator, Calibrant Database, Calibrator Table, Calibration Functions and Peak Statistics.
The course examines MS/MS data including the creation of MS/MS extraction and library searching. The course will also review the use of Image Viewer for greater examination of the distributions of attributes for compounds across multiple chromatograms.
This course will cover advanced features of the software. This course mixes presentations with practical exercises using the software to get a good grasp of its capabilities in processing your HR GCxGC(-MS) data.
- You will learn the theory and advantages of high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) data
- You will gain a good understanding of Zoex GCImage software’s capabilities in processing High Resolution data through practical exercises
- You will learn the advanced operation of the software including MS/MS data including library searching and extraction
- You will learn how to undertake quantitation HR data with calibration data on the software
- You will get an overview of Image Viewer for detailed data handling
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those requiring advanced training on high resolution mass spectrometry. Attendees must have good experience of GCxGC and the Zoex GCImage software or have previously attended the 2-day GCxGC Data Handling (Zoex GCImage) course.