We currently have a vacancy for a Training Course Co-ordinator with an immediate start .
This is a part-time role, 20 hours across 3-5 days per week based at our office in Papworth Everard near Cambridge, with occasional work from home.
The role involves supporting our trainers and consultants who travel extensively working in customer laboratories around the UK, Ireland and overseas delivering both scheduled and tailored training courses as well as performing consultancy work. The training course co-ordinator role involves planning and organising our scheduled training courses, supporting non-scheduled and consultancy work and performing other company administrative tasks.
A great opportunity for a local person looking for part-time work in a small company environment but with flexible working hours, particularly if they have other commitments.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responding to customer emails, training course enquiries & website clicks relating to sales, training, courses and feedback.
- Maintaining the customer scheduled course bookings spreadsheet & updating colleagues.
- Planning & organising our scheduled & non-scheduled training course.
- Venues: booking rooms, catering, booking-in delegates with reception.
- Delegates: taking and organising bookings, sending out visa invitation letters, questionnaires, venue information, agendas.
- Handouts: preparing & printing out manuals, certificates, signing-in forms, putting together information packs of literature & give-aways, putting together resources needed to deliver the course.
- Supporting the consultants for non-scheduled training & consultancy, including organising venues & course materials.
- Organising & maintaining training course literature, including booking the scheduled training course yearly calendar.
- Looking after our partners including sending updates, organising & maintaining media.
- Distributing information from feedback forms internally and following up on feedback.
- Maintaining our company contacts database.
- Developing & optimising our internal policies & procedures, particularly in relation to GDPR.
- Answering the telephone and carrying out any more general administrative tasks where necessary.
- Complying with the Company’s health and safety policy as well as other policies set out in the company handbook.
- Self-driven, dynamic, motivated individual able to develop own ideas.
- Able to communicate clearly, listen to and answer questions from customers.
- Customer focused and comfortable interacting with people.
- Must be well presented both on the phone and in person.
- Must be organised, have attention to detail, be able to prioritise work especially when priorities are changing, have responsibility for completing work to a deadline with little management and be happy to work both in a team and as an individual.
- Must be adept in computer literacy, able to use Microsoft Office, internet, email and happy to learn new skills.
- A background or an interest in science would be useful!
If you have the skills and personal qualities to suit this role, or would like the full job description please email or send your covering letter and CV with current remuneration details for the attention of Diane Turner to firstname.lastname@example.org.