Anthias Consulting 2018 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions. By entering into the prize draw, participants agree to these terms and conditions.
1. This free prize draw ("prize draw") is open to individuals aged 18 or over only.
2. The prize draw is promoted by Anthias Consulting Ltd, registered address 1 Hamden Way, Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire, CB23 3UG, United Kingdom.
3. The prize is 1 individual place on the Anthias Consulting 1-day Absolute Basics of GC & GC-MS training course held at Ellutia, Colston House, 200 Lancaster Way Business Park, Ely, Cambs, CB6 3NX, United Kingdom. The winner can choose to attend the course on either the 26th April 2019 or 11th October 2019, subject to availability. The winner may choose to nominate a friend or colleague to attend the course in their place. If the winner cannot attend the course dates or nominate a friend or colleague to attend, they will receive a goody bag. Once the winner is registered on the selected course date, the named delegate or course date they will be attending cannot be changed. There are also 4 runner-up prizes of a goody bag (exact contents may vary). No cash alternative is available.
4. The prize draw closes on 31st January 2019. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw date.
5. The winner must claim their prize and register on their selected course date within 14 days. In the event of non-response within 14 days, Anthias Consulting Ltd reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance criteria as provided under this condition, will apply).
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
7. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw.
8. Anthias Consulting Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this prize draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
9. Anthias Consulting Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.