- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: 50% face-to-face classroom and 50% practical exercises in the laboratory
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £525 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course combines learning how to go about troubleshooting HPLC and LC-MS instruments and what problems can occur, with real problem solving on the instruments and data analysis software. This course will cover troubleshooting the samples, mobile phase, pumps, autosampler, injector, column, tubing, HPLC detectors, MS and data system including leaks, tune problems, ion suppression, matrix effects, HPLC & LC-MS methods.
- You will learn the strategies for HPLC & LC-MS instrument troubleshooting
- You will have practical experience of HPLC & LC-MS instrument troubleshooting
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have knowledge of HPLC or LC-MS and beginners who have attended the Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance or Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance courses and who wish to learn how to perform a logical and systematic search for the source of a problem on their instrument.
- Combine with the 2-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance or the 2-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance courses to form a 3-day Hands-on course on either HPLC or LC-MS for £1385 + VAT.
- Combine with the 2-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance and the 2-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance courses to form the 5-day Hands-on Complete HPLC & LC-MS for £1990 + VAT.