What will you learn on this course?
The two-day Comprehensive GC Software Training course introduces the Varian/Bruker Galaxie software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis.
The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of Galaxie software; creating methods and sample analysis; integration and reporting; sequences; quantitation and calibration; reviewing and reprocessing data.
It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn about the operation of Galaxie software
- You will learn how to undertake installation, set-up and get an overview of the software
- You will learn how to create a GC method on the software
- You will learn how to analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis with a set of data files
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
- You will get an introduction to software macros
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation of Varian/Bruker gas chromatographs and data analysis using Galaxie software. You should have a good knowledge of gas chromatography to attend this course which is focused only on the software.
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for this 2-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for this 2-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 10% for this 2-day course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- ChromSoc Member: Discount of 10% for this 2-day course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Warwick alumni: Discount of 10% for this 2-day course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.
- Combine with the 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Varian/Bruker GC) course to attend the full 4-day Comprehensive GC Training (Varian/Bruker GC with Galaxie) course for £1340 + VAT.