- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using PerkinElmer TurboMass software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
What will you learn on this course?
The two-day Comprehensive GC-MS Software Training course introduces the PerkinElmer TurboMass software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis.
The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of TurboMass software; tuning methods; creating scan and MS/MS methods; sequences; qualitative and quantitative data analysis; and reports.
It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn the operation of the PerkinElmer TurboMass software
- You will learn installation, set-up and have an overview of the software
- You will learn about the types of tuning methods, undertake air/water checks & an autotune then interpret the results
- You will learn how to create a full scan and MS/MS method to gain an understanding of each method type
- You will analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of PerkinElmer GC MS instrument using the TurboMass software.
- Combine with the 2-day Comprehensive GC-MS Hardware Training (PerkinElmer GC MS) course to attend the full 4-day Comprehensive GC-MS Training (PerkinElmer GC MS with TurboMass) course for £1340 + VAT.
This course is run on demand - please contact us to book.