- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: 50% face-to-face classroom and 50% practical exercises in the laboratory
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £575 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course combines learning the reasons why maintenance is required, what happens if maintenance isn't performed and the signs of when maintenance is needed along with practicals carrying out maintenance on LC mass spectrometers. This course will cover MS tuning, the vacuum system, ion source probes, the mass analyser and ion detector maintenance.
- You will learn the importance of routine maintenance
- You will learn the signs of when maintenance is required
- You will have practical experience of performing maintenance on each MS component
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have knowledge of LC-MS and beginners who have attended the 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory and Methods course.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory and Methods course to form the 2-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance course for £1075 + VAT.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory and Methods and the 1-day Hands-on HPLC & LC-MS Troubleshooting courses to form the 3-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods, Maintenance & Troubleshooting course for £1525 + VAT.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory and Methods, the 1-day Hands-on HPLC & LC-MS Troubleshooting and the 2-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance courses to form the 5-day Hands-on Complete HPLC & LC-MS course for £2200 + VAT.