- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Hands-on, laboratory-based
- RSC approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £499 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this 5-day course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course combines learning the reasons why maintenance is required, what happens if maintenance isn't performed and the signs of when maintenance is needed along with practicals carrying out maintenance on a gas chromatograph. This course will cover maintenance of the liquid autosampler, inlet, column and FID/ECD.
- You will have practical experience of performing maintenance on each GC components
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have some knowledge of GC and beginners who have attended the 1-day Hands-on GC Theory and Methods course.