- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: 50% face-to-face classroom-based, 50% hands-on laboratory-based
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course price: £499 + VAT per delegate, per course
These courses have been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What is a hands-on course?
A hands-on course is a one-day course, mixing theory and hands-on practicals with a 50:50 split. A maximum of 5 delegates can attend to ensure the needs of every individual are met and half of your time will be spent in the laboratory.
The five one-day hands-on GC and GC-MS courses can be combined to form two, three and five-day hands-on courses to cover all your needs and save you money!
- Day 1: Hands-on Gas Chromatography Theory & Methods
- Day 2: Hands-on GC Maintenance
- Day 3: Hands-on Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Theory & Methods
- Day 4: Hands-on GC-MS Maintenance
- Day 5: Hands-on GC & GC-MS Troubleshooting
The five courses can be grouped together into the following courses:
- 2-day Hands-on GC Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 2-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 3-day Hands-on GC Theory, Methods, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- 3-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory, Methods, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- 5-day Complete Hands-on GC & GC-MS
Feedback from previous attendees
"[I enjoyed the] problem solving exercises both practical and on handouts, with the in-depth explanation of GC components and troubleshooting. [It had] more practical exercises I will actually use at work." Chemist in the Environmental Industry who attended the Hands-on GC, Maintenance & Troubleshooting courses.